Saturday 30 January 2010

13th of February is fast approaching.

And much mayhem shall ensue. Jon is putting on a 15mm WW2 game, no doubt involving far too many well painted figures and vehicles. Vince and Chas are playing some sort of olde-worlde game involving bits of sharpened wood and pit ponies. I think the official description is Vince's Sassanid's fighting Chas' Kazar horde, but I may be wrong.

Yes, I am very occasionally wrong.

In other news several of the club members managed the pleasant trip to Cardiff today and spent copious amounts of money on 15mm buildings at the Penarth clubs Crusade show. Rather a nice day out, spoilt only by the absence of many traders. I think the recession is hitting smaller shows quite badly.

Looking forward to the club meet, especially as I won't be able to go to the Plymouth show next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment